Volunteers are essential to the success of Circle Of Friends Humane Society! Our volunteers play a huge role in furthering our mission to ensure every animal that comes through the doors gets the wonderful life they deserve. By partnering with the Circle of Friends, you’ll build strong relationships with other like-minded volunteers, the community, and of course the animals themselves!
Our volunteers are the reason that our shelter is able to continue saving the lives of animals. Thank you for your interest in our Volunteer Program.
What do Volunteers do?
- Socialize Cats/Dogs
- Walk Dogs
- Washing Dishes
- Clean Cages
- Sorting Donations
- Taking Photos
- Assisting in Off-Site Events
- And so much more!
Who can Volunteer?
- Children 6+ can volunteer accompanied by an adult who also has been trained
- Adults 18+ can volunteer unaccompanied once trained
Email email@example.com for more information!
Fostering is a terrific way to help save a life. Through fostering, kennel space is freed up, which allows us to help more animals. By fostering, you will get to know that animal’s personality. This will help us when it comes to placing them into a permanent, loving home.
Since the foster program was initiated, over 1,000 lives have been saved. These are the lives of those who are:
- Too young to be adopted
- Recovering from illness, injury or surgery
- Needing a break from kennel life
Who can I help?
We have a very exciting addition to our Foster Program – our COFHS Trello Board! This board will be used to post all of the pets we are looking for foster homes or sitters for. This will give families a chance to look at all of our pets needing homes and see which one they will be able to help. To view pets needing your help, visit: https://trello.com/b/2FoIfCxz/cof-pets-needing-foster
How can you help?
What are the application requirements?
- 18 years of age or older
- Own your home or provide landlord approval
- All current pets are 100 percent up to date on all vaccines, such as feline distemper, rabies, canine distemper/parvo and kennel cough.
- Provide veterinarian contact information. We need to verify that all pets in your home are up to date on vaccinations. This is for the safety of the pets in your home. No guarantees can be made toward the health of foster pets coming out of the shelter environment.
We cover all food, medical and supply expenses. You provide the love, nurturing and training to help them find their loving forever homes!
For more information email, firstname.lastname@example.org