Meet you at the park!
Circle of Friends Animal Shelter offers the public an off-leash dog park on its property at 4375 N Washington St. in Grand Forks, ND 58203. Its purpose is to provide pet owners and their pets the opportunity to socialize, exercise and enjoy each other’s company as well as the company of other social dogs.
Thank you and enjoy your pets!
Park Hours – Sunrise to sunset
No attendant on duty
Circle of Friends Animal Shelter shall not be liable for any injury or damage caused by or to dogs or handlers in the park or on our property.
- Handlers assume all risk related to the use of this dog park and are solely liable for injuries or damage caused by their dogs.
- This park is for dogs and their handlers only. No other use is allowed.
- Handlers are responsible for ensuring their dogs do not escape the fenced area.
- All animal to human bites must be reported to the Grand Forks County Health Department (701-787-8100) and the Grand Forks County Sheriff’s Department (701-780-8280) immediately.
- Dogs must have collars with current rabies vaccination tags. All other vaccinations are recommended before entering the park.
- Dogs must know how to appropriately socialize with other dogs.
- Dogs exhibiting aggressive behavior are not allowed in the park and must be removed at the first sign of aggression.
- Dogs under four months old, females in heat, or dogs with fresh wounds or infectious disease are not allowed in the park.
- It is recommended that all dogs be spayed or neutered.
- Dogs must be supervised by, under voice control of, and in view of their handler at all times.
- Dogs must be on a leash when entering and exiting the park.
- Only two dogs allowed per handler.
- Handlers must have possession of a leash at all times while in the park.
- Handlers must be a minimum of 16 years old.
- Handlers must repair all holes and damage done by their dogs.
- Children under the age of six are not allowed in the park.
- Spike, prong or choke collars are not allowed in the park.
- Animals other than dogs are not allowed in the park.
- Smoking, human food, dog food (other than training treats), alcohol, strollers, bicycles, roller blades, skateboards or children’s toys are not allowed in the park.