One of the most important aspects of Circle of Friends Animal Shelter is our adoption program. The pets sheltered at our facility need a second chance. They are not second-hand, second-best, discounted or free. They are invaluable as loyal companions and beloved friends who deserve our respect and devotion. Our goal is to place each of our pets in permanent, loving homes.
What to know about adopting from COFAS:
- COFAS adoptions are done on a first come first serve basis. Our Adoption Center is located on South Washington Street across from Paradiso. (910 S Washington St, Grand Forks, ND 58201)
- Adoption Center Hours:
- Tuesday: 12pm-6pm
- Wednesday: 12pm-6pm
- Thursday: 1pm-8pm
- Friday: 12pm-6pm
- Saturday: 10am-4pm
- Sunday-Monday: Closed
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Included in the adoption fee: microchip, up to date vaccinations and spay/neuter
- Provide a photo ID (such as a driver’s license, or state ID)
- COFAS will NEVER adopt to anyone who is currently breeding other pets.
- Our priority is to help homeless pets find their furever home. We are grateful to the many wonderful people who have found lifelong companions.
- Although situations are very limited, COFAS does reserve the right to refuse adoption.
All adoptable pets are spayed/neutered, microchipped, up to date on vaccinations.
Unless otherwise specified.
|Kittens (Age 8 Weeks-6 Months)
|Puppies (Age 8 Weeks-6 Months)
|Please Contact For Pricing|
|Cats (Age 7 Months+)
|Dogs (Age 7 Months+)