Looking for a rewarding job where you can work with animals? Want to know that you are making a difference? Join the Circle of Friends Animal Care Team!
As a member of the Animal Care Team, your job will be to provide exceptional care to all the pets that come through our doors. Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Handling pets of all different sizes and personalities
- Keeping the shelter and all kennels clean
- Providing adequate diet and ensuring each pet has a comfortable stay
- Providing enrichment to the shelter pets
- Organizing and stocking incoming donations
- Other duties as needed
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for animal welfare
- Is self–motivated
- Is able to work both by oneself and as a team
- Is detail oriented
- Can work in a fast–paced environment
- Basic computer skills
This is a full–time position– hourly pay plus benefits!
Flexible schedule needed– Must be able to work weekends and holidays.