Circle of Friends Humane Society is hiring!
Part-time Kennel Attendant
- Expected to clean the animal kennels in the morning
- Must be able to control strong and untrained dogs
- Must have general knowledge of how to care, train and medically treat an animal
- Will be expected to work independently and have good communication skills
- Must be able to use basic internet and computer skills
- Must be able to communicate to, and help with customer requests
- Must work weekends
Available shifts: 8am-2pm
Please fill out an application at the shelter or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.